- GIDC is the nodal agency of the Government of Gujarat for building the industrial backbone of the state.
- GIDC develops Industrial Estates/ Parks with quality infrastructure and utilities.
- It is a 100% state Government owned statutory undertaking, set up under the Gujarat Industrial Development Act,1962.
- Its objective is to identify and develop locations suited for industrial purpose- making it tailor- made for an entrepreneur’s needs.
- GIDC has been created for securing the orderly establishment and organization of industries in industrial areas and industrial estates in the state.
Note: ONLY FOR SAVLI GIDC PLOT HOLDERS
To add details of your company, write on email@example.com or call on 0261-6510525